Finch & Beak is a leading European consulting firm in the field of ESG, sustainability strategy and societal impact. Over the past 26 years, we have worked with corporate clients across Europe, trained over 5000 managers, and worked with top-level business schools from around the world. As of March 2022, Finch & Beak has joined market leader SLR Consulting to become part of a fast-growing network with more than 2500 sustainability professionals working from over 90 offices across the globe. Our company´s ambition is to make sustainability happen.
To help our European clients accelerate their sustainability performance, we are looking for a
Business Consultant with a true passion for clients
This international position is a great opportunity for a second step in your career. If you are a commercially savvy professional who wants to drive big sustainability challenges at major brands, this is your position!
At Finch & Beak you will operate in diverse international teams, with a mix of colleagues from our teams in Barcelona, Frankfurt, London and Rotterdam. You will help develop the business and engage in consultancy projects in the field of strategy, ESG and sustainability turning it into a key business driver.
To manage diverse and challenging projects around Europe we are looking for an ambitious and motivated young professional:
- with a passion for customer centric solutions
- who has an economic, business, or similar background on an academic level
- that is analytical, customer-oriented, and knows how to develop business opportunities
- who is ambitious in setting goals, takes responsibility for achieving them and wants to work in close contact with clients including occasional site visits
- who is a typical polyglot, fluent in English and preferably other languages such as French, Castellano, German and/or Dutch
- with 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience/internships in an international business environment.
Experience in the field of sustainability consultancy would be a big plus. A valid work permit for the European Union is a prerequisite.
What makes working at Finch & Beak | SLR Consulting so attractive:
- Working on sustainability challenges with leading companies across Europe as part of a specialized ESG consultancy with a top-level reputation that is part of a global network
- An international and open-minded working atmosphere with a high fun factor within a team of friendly, fun, and supportive ambitious professionals
- Possibility to tailor the position according to your interests through knowledge-sharing topics, taking part in occasional sprints on a variety of topics such as sales, marketing, and research
- Cool workspaces for instance a few minutes walk from Barcelona Plaza Catalunya or Rotterdam Central Station
- Location flexibility e.g., the option to work remotely for part of the week
- Accelerating your learning curve through your personal training plan
- An excellent salary, an interesting bonus arrangement, 26 vacation days, continuous travel insurance and free public transport
Do you meet all criteria, and do you see yourself as part of our vibrant team working on making sustainability happen? Then we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV and motivation letter, explaining why and how you want to make a difference at Finch & Beak | SLR Consulting to Rozemarijn Neefjes via email@example.com. And don’t forget to indicate where you prefer to work: in Rotterdam or Barcelona. Sunday 2 July 2023 is our deadline. Invited candidates will meet the team and are asked to work on a live case as part of the recruitment process.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.